- Post a picture in your costume or your team’s costumes to Instagram with hashtag “#SMPCSPIRIT” and tag @SMPubCrawl on Twitter/Instagram
- SANTA & his Elves will select 1 winner of those who tag “#SMPCSPIRIT”
- Winner will be selected based on creativity and holiday spirit
Winner’s will receive…
- A PERSONAL SHOUT OUT FROM THE SMPC INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, AND FACEBOOK
- PHOTO FEATURED ON THE PUB CRAWL WEBSITE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE
- TASTE OF SANTA MONICA! Main Street Edition Prize Pack, Perry’s Bike Tour for 2 and 2 passes to ICE Santa Monica
Winners will be chosen & announced on the SMPC Facebook & Twitter page on December 16! May the best costume win!
2014 SANTA’S SCAVENGER CHALLENGE
To participate in the SANTA Scavenger Challenge Hunt, register your team name and number of people by emailing email@example.com. The FIRST team to turn in all 10 items at the Scavenger Hunt Check-In (located at the official After Party) will win!
- Teams must register in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have a minimum of 5 people per team
- Entire team must be in holiday attire!
- Must complete at least 10 items
- First team to return with all of their items will win!
2014 Scavenger Hunt
Use your phone or bring your digital camera. You can always go old school and Polaroid it!
YOU MUST COMPLETE 10 OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
- Take a photo sitting on Santa’s lap
- Photo with a Westside Food Bank volunteer at your starting location
- Video of your team caroling in front of your starting location
- Collect 5 Candy Canes
- Team photo in front of the X-Mas Tree on the Promenade
- A photo of an elf riding the Big Blue Bus
- Collect one branded item from each location on your route (matchbook, napkin, take out menu, etc)
- Take a photo under a mistletoe (You know what to do!)
- Get a photo of an ugly sweater.
- Team photo in front of the famous Shopping Cart tree on Main Street
- Photo on the Santa Monica Free Ride
- Team photo under the Santa Monica Pier sign
- Take a photo of snow!
- Take a photo of Mr. & Mrs. Claus
May the best team win!